Sunday 13 December 2015

The Shocking Truth About Crazy Women!

Are we crazy or do men turn us into psychos?

How many women can relate to this, you was perfectly sane, you would send one message and get on with your day because you knew he would reply the second he came online, then one day through no fault of your own, your staring at your phone checking his last seen wondering how the hell did he have the cheek to come online and not reply to you, and this is where it all  starts to go down hill.

You would spend the day sending each other messages then have a phone conversation every night. Now there’s no good morning beautiful, not even a how’s your day. And let’s be honest as women  we notice these things how it goes from a text first thing in the morning to a I hope you had a good day just before you get in bed and that’s it nothing else.


 You start to wonder... you start asking questions what’s changed? Is he going of me?  Did I say or do something to put him of? And the worse one he’s found someone else. Now I don’t know about you but this one completely gets me, I be like omg what does so and so look like because I am all that you get me! I hold it down on my own, I am the shit! But this is also where insecurities start to creep in. What can she do that I can’t?  Why is this person now receiving my good morning text? And if you have psychotic tendencies like me they start to surface, here comes the 5 text messages in under a minute because you  know he’s out with the boys, but came online and never replied to the message. I tell ya, WhatsApp and their blue ticks caused me some problems.
This is where you can start to get even worse.      
Let me just add this only usually happens with a guy you’ve really fallen for, the one you’ve given all of yourself to, their the ones that gets under your skin, the one  that makes you loose your mind and tbh this isn’t healthy, you become obsessive.


And how do you stop yourself I hear you ask?

Easy stop making yourself so desperate, so easy to get, your worth more than that. A man needs to work harder than just sending you a good morning text to win your heart. Up your standards  (read more on this in Are single women too picky) if you don’t have any get some!
One thing I noticed about myself is that I didn’t have a life and the guys I would date did, they were out most weekends doing something whereas I was at home with Netflix wondering what they were up to.        


 So I got myself a life stopped putting of dates with good friends, girlfriends and started to go out more and I didn’t have time to wonder what they were up to didn’t really care, in fact I’m the one taking hours to reply to messages now, only clearly I’m much clever than a guy so my last seen and blue ticks doesn’t exist! Lol.

So yh you have a life start living it, enjoying every minute of it.
Follow me on Twitter and have a nose at what I get up to! @SLGG8                                                                                   Instagram: Singlelondongirlsguide

No comments:

Post a Comment