Tuesday 8 December 2015

Single girl in blackpool

As promised here’s a little about my trip to Blackpool.                                                     Before I get into what the actual trip was like, let me fill you in about the motivating factors that led to the trip.       Firstly politics at work were really starting to drive me crazy leaving me with constant headaches, I was but wasn’t in a relationship with  someone. Ladies I’m sure you know what I mean! It was the constant on of thing with him never wanting to commit.                        
So I took some time out and ended up in Blackpool for the weekend. Was I nervous?? Yes! But was I excited? Most definitely. I took a coach there and back; biggest mistake ever btw. But I did catch up on my sleep. Lol.
While I was there I wanted to make the most of it, so I checked into my hotel and headed right back out taking a walk along the beach perfecting my selfie skills. I visited the Starbucks so many times the manager began acknowledging me. After dinner on the first night I went for a walk up to pleasure beach, again taking more selfies than you can imagine. After walking so far following the beautiful lights also known as Blackpool illuminations I decided to stop for a drink, yeps you guessed it all on my own. And do you know what? I wasn’t shy or scared I felt invigorated and ordered myself a sexy cocktail, I sat outside in the crisp air with people passing by stopping to stare at the girl drinking alone on a Friday night and others  enjoying the lights and filtering through to various pubs and clubs near by.
So that was just a little snippet about my trip. Of course I did loads more like shop, shop, shop haha. Bought and ate loads of rock and oh how could I forget a tour of Blackpool tower which is amazing I might add especially the show before you actually go up the tower.                        Where next would you recommend I go??...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice time Rubz. I haven't been Blackpool before but after reading this I defo want to visit for the lovely scenery. I recommend Bournemouth. I've been there a few times. It's like my second home. Lovely beach, hotels, and food etc.

    ReplyDelete