Tuesday 31 May 2016

6 Signs He Could Be Mr Right!

Have you ever met a guy and just had this feeling that he could be Mr right! I did and it scared the life out of me. Don’t get me wrong there were a few things that made me think he’s like every other guy but there was a lot that made me think this could be the one. And it terrified me. 
 
It scared me because it made me think I would have to grow up, because there's something about being in a proper relationship after being single for so long that makes me want to hide under my duvet till the end of times. Has this ever happened to you?

How do you know?

1. He would ALWAYS get out of the car to open/close it for me 
2. Walk me to my door, never expecting to come in
3. Plan dates based on things I said I loved
4. Ask me about specific parts of my day that I may have mentioned before hand. (Not the usual how was your day)
5. Never argue back, not even when the cray cray was at level 100% 
6. Made it clear there was only me and no one else.


Now I’m not saying this means he’s the one that is going to take me to the alter....but he sure did seem better than some others I had come across. You know the type, every single day is how was your day, these times you had the most serious conversation about some stuff that was going to happen at work and rather than ask how it went, you get that basic generic "how was your day", that he probably copied and pasted to all his chicks.

One last thing I will say on this topic is, you may feel the things I listed aren’t important or mean nothing  but take some time to reflect on the person your talking to/seeing. How attentive are they to you? Do they make you feel as though it’s just you? Or is there so much room and reason for doubt?
Would love to know your thoughts on this topic. 

If your not already why not follow me on Instagram  

Peace out SLGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment