Sunday 10 April 2016

My 2016 so far!

Hey hey ladies, I know it’s been a really long time. I’ve had so much going on, a mind just wondering here and there. But I’m back! So let me fill you in on what’s been happening.

I started a new role that’s had me tearing out my hair, (it feels good to say hair and not weave haha) and trying to find my feet. It really has been a challenge for me so much so I was willing to give it all up and go back to a role I knew I could do with my eyes closed. But that’s just giving up and not me. So everyday I give myself a quite talk and keep going. Taking lots of deep breaths along the way. I mean if it’s not a challenge what’s the point? I would never grow, I wouldn’t learn new things, I wouldn’t be able to better myself or my practise, so I just got to keep on going. What doesn’t break you makes you stronger right?!


Anyway what else has been happening, I was DATING, you heard me right dating a real life actual guy, really cute too, nice car, good job and did I forget to say very cute. But, but, but, there’s always a but. There were things that just cringed me out about him. And tbh I don’t want my blog to go in a certain direction so I’m just going to stop right there. Well maybe I’ll  name the other things. He seemed so secretive, there was always a reason why I could never go to his place, he would disappear for hours over the weekend and it was either because he was sleeping or in hospital, I mean seriously how many times can a person end up in hospital?! Anyway as much as I really wanted this to work, something inside of kept saying he wasn’t the one. So that came to an end, unfortunately not a good one. But hey that’s life.

I’ve also been spending so much time concentrating on achieving my goals I set out at the beginning of 2016. Trying to make sure by the end of each month I have something I can tick of my list. I won’t speak too much on this, if you want to know more send me a message, and I may write a post on that too.
Now I’ve caught you up with me. What’s new for you ladies and men? I’ve been receiving some nice feedback from men too. How sweet. Lol. How has your new year goals been taking shape? Any new experiences you would like to share? 
To make sure we're always in contact follow me on twitter @SLGG8  or instagram SingleLondonGirlsGuide
  
Peace out ladies and guys, here’s to more posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment