Tuesday 27 October 2015

6 Lies playboys tell on a first date!


Here’s another read for those of you who found my last blog interesting enough to want some more!

We all know when your out on a first date it's all about impressing each other, so I've put together just a few lies your first date could have planned for you.

1. Their only talking to you
Let's be on honest if you met him on POF or god forbid Tinder your NOT the only person he's talking to, your probably his fifth date this week. Ignoring the ones he hooks up with.                                                               Girls, guys will only get serious and drop the other girls if they honestly see a future with you; house, kids the lot. And if they don’t your spun around in a web of lies like “let’s see how things go”, “I like you”, and this one does my head in, he likes you so much the only place he wants to be seen with you is in the bedroom…..And yes I have met a lot of these types of playboys.

2. They want something serious
Don’t get me wrong with this one he could be telling the truth and I use this word loosely. Why? Simply because if a man says this on a first date he is clearly hoping to get lucky and thinks your going to fall madly in love and give yourself up. Or he could just be a real possessive freak and want you to drop your other guys just to be with him.



3. They have a fantastic job with a great salary
Now I seem to bump into these types of players a lot. If their not an engineer then their some sort of consultant driving around in a convertible. Like seriously what’s wrong with working in Mc Donald’s. Lol. I’m joking no offence to any Mc D workers out there. But seriously all this is done in the name of getting laid. Or they could be head over hills about you and don’t want you to think less of them.

4. They've never cheated
I’m sorry but any woman that can say they’ve never cheated much less a man, well please inbox me separately.                     Playboys like to use this line to make us women think their something their not; a real gentleman that cares about the feelings of women. Ladies I don’t know about you but I would much rather a playboy who proudly admits to it, this way I know where I stand; in a land full of dreams and what if’s.

5. His last girlfriend was a year ago
It was probably last week. Lol. I’m sorry but it’s true, remember we’re dealing with a playboy here. And that’s if he’s ever actually had a real relationship.  Which not many fully grown man would ever admit to. Although I have come across a few playboys who have admitted their last relationship was when they were 16….does it even count when your 16? What he’s really saying here is I’ve been messing around the past 10 years.

6. He’s never been to this particular restaurant/bar before
Lol, lies, lies, lies he took his last date there probably last night. Well maybe not last night but why would he suggest a location he has never been to before? And tbh if he’s on Tinder he goes on loads of dates and probably has that one spot he knows is really going to impress the ladies, let’s not forget, he’s a playboy!

Remember not all men are playboys, just a huge number of them. Lol.              
   
If your liking my blogs please don’t forget to share and subscribe. Thanks ladies!





















No comments:

Post a Comment