Sunday 24 January 2016

Sunday Fly Day!

Why do Sundays just fly by. Like seriously I wake up stay in bed most of the morning and bang it’s over time to start my ironing and getting ready for Monday.
I seriously hate Sundays. All I want to do is relax and do literally nothing but it seems like there is just so much to get done and such little time to do it.
I know, I know time manage better I hear you say but no I don’t want to time manage on a Sunday I just don’t want to do a single thing.
And by the time I do manage to get up and do the ironing I’m rushing just so I can get some more time in bed just chilling listening to my music and reading some blogs.


Take last weekend for example I went out quite early on the Sunday came home, took a nap spent a good couple of hours laying around in bed writing a post while watching Netflix. It took me another hour to actually start my ironing to realise half the clothes were still damp, why they were damp I have idea I’ve head the heating on for literally the whole weekend. Kmt, so anyway that bought me some more time. Then I forgot I had run out of milk so took a stroll to the shops at this point my brain was on one, completely buzzing with a hundred different thoughts about the things I still wanted to do before going to bed.


I’m usually a really fast walker but just to help me clear my head a bit I just decided to take my time and take in the crisp winter air for a little bit before heading back home, which did help I love going for walks really helps to set things in order for me.


Well in all honesty I know the answer to my dilemma, time manage better. But I just don’t want to. Lol. And I guess I really do need to be stricter with myself otherwise I’ll  be having a rant like this every Sunday night. 
In this case I did manage to calm myself the walk definitely helped, plus typing it all up was the best way for me to clear this busy mind.


A bit random but I do have to say I love this whole blogging life, it gives me a place to vent and of course hopefully its something some of my followers can relate to and leave my page thinking thank god I’m not the only one going through this or thinking like this.
What do you think you need to time manage better? 
If you feel my blog inspires you to take on new challenges or you feel you can relate to some of my posts share in the comments your thoughts.
My Sunday ramble is all done for tonight.
Next Sunday I'll let you know how I managed my time just that bit better! 

Lots of love SLGG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment