Tuesday 29 December 2015

Men at Christmas

Omg, now I knew men had a particular odour of pity around them, but the stench couldn’t be any worse over the Christmas season. 
It’s as though they feel the need to let every single female, and by every single female I mean me BTW, know that they will be alone for Christmas and new years and even though they are going to be ALONE their more than fine about being ALONE. Omg get over yourselves. 

#meantchristmas #singlemen


I mean their not the only ones, I was lucky enough to spend some time with family before coming home to an empty flat, filled with alcohol. : ) You make what you can out of the cards your dealt. I’m sure all these miserable men I had the pleasure of conversing with knew by mid July no girlfriend at this point meant a quite Christmas for one unless you come from a big family.


I’m sorry this is totally a rant but hopefully at least one other female feels my pain. I had one miserable sod wish me a Happy Christmas and when I finally replied some hours later because I knew he was in a mood from the conversation  the night before I got an “ok”, I’m sorry, what??? Keep that negativity your way kmt. I’m not going to lie there were times during Christmas day where I felt slightly down even had a call from a really good friend and kept it short because I didn’t want to be passing on all my negative vibes to her and ruin her Christmas.


So long story short if this is all the men that is left out there; look at me I’m all alone no one loves me type, well needless to say I would rather die single than have to put up with that till death do us part.
Did you encounter any miserable men over Christmas? Don't be shy comment below. 

Peace out SLGG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment