Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Day done and dusted



Well Christmas day has come and gone. I hope you all got what you wanted and if you didn’t join the club. Hope you drank and ate lots goodness knows I drank more than enough. 
So I mentioned before my oven had gone to RIP, so my beautifully planned Christmas dinner for one did not happen at all and it gets much better there wasnt even a roast at my dad’s, the biggest anti climax to Christmas day ever. I’m not going to lie the best thing about Christmas for me is the roast dinner because for god knows how long now I get zero presents on this day. I know poor me right! And when I think about the reason why there was no Christmas dinner at my dads, for the first time since I was born it drives me crazy, so I’m just going to stop and and take a deep breath here. 


But I will say what was great about my Christmas was something that money couldn’t buy and that was seeing my 1 year old nephew fight my 6 year old niece because he wanted her micro phone set, moments like that are priceless, and speaking to my brother who recently moved to Scotland, a move I’m still adjusting to, things like these are worth so much more than the pair of Ugg or Timberland boots some of you have seen on my social media sites as part of my wish list.  And in all fairness I would say the icing on the cake would have to be the bottle of prosecco I almost finished of.


Whatever you did for Christmas whether it was alone or with family and friends I hope like me you have some precious moments to hold on to. 
Comment below and share your Christmas day stories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment