Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas blues

Christmas is almost here, I’ve been ill for over a week and the Christmas blues is definitely kicking in. Plus not in the best of moods right now, I've only just realised how unpleasant people on social media can be. I think I would be able to take it, if I wasn’t so poorly but the fact that I am makes me want to cry and punch all those dwarfs in the face! As you can tell real downer today! 
 But on the plus side I did wrap all my presents, write up all my Christmas cards with a little Christmas treat in them, and even wrote some out for some of my special kids at work. 

#candy #cane


As excited as I am for Christmas especially when I added my secret Santa gifts under the tree, I realised I would be opening them alone on Christmas morning. Then I was back into my mood, and there I have remained for the best part of the evening! Sorry this couldn't be one of those posts where I end with that positive bit of advice....just not in the mood. I'm sure you would rather this than me bs you.  So I'll leave it there. 

#Christmas #cards

How’s the days up to Christmas treating you? Any funny, irritating stories you have to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment