Saturday 2 January 2016

Psycho or Tease

I find this topic so funny because one can turn a guy completely of you while the other leaves them wondering is this girl for real, am I in with a chance, am I actually going to get lucky? 
Let me break this down I’m the psycho as we established in my previous post The Shocking Truth About Crazy Women, and a good friend of mine is totally the tease.


Now from my past experiences being the psycho gets you no where, it confirms to the guy your a nut job and has him running so fast when he finally does stop it definitely isn’t to look back. She’s the girl or should I say I’m  the girl that deletes the number because  he took too long to reply, then feels silly when he finally does reply so adds it back, then in 24 hours later deletes it again for yet yet another silly reason, just to go to so much effort to find it again then save it because  obviously  I want him to see how sexy I look in my display picture and when he’s acting up I need to be able to make sure he’s seen the meme I stole of instagram  that clearly explains why I’m so irritated with him or what it is I would like him to do. Because just like the tease the psycho finds it hard to openly say what she wants but she wants him, forever and ever and ever. Lol.


So the tease, what is she all about, really she wants the guy, she’s dying to be with him, she uses any silly excuse to WhatsApp him, she waits eagerly for his replies, she’s waiting for him to declare his undying love for her, in other words to put a ring on it. But this she will never admit, oh no! She would rather die than admit this, so instead she plays games enticing and teasing him when she’s “bored”; meaning she’s at home watching a movie and wishes she had a confirmed bae to cuddle up with and have some Netflix and chill time. So there goes the first WhatsApp message of the night and this goes back and forth all night long till he finally feels comfortable to ask her to come over and bang she replies “I’m so tired I’m going to bed”. Applauds to the tease. Let’s just clarify, everything she said she meant there wasn’t a word she didn’t mean.


But as females we need confirmation that he only wants us, that all the other girls are gone, he only wants to spend the rest of his time with us, and not just for the time being but forever, because we’re ladies and the second we give our number to a guy we're secretly planning our wedding and the names of our children.

So ladies which one are you, psycho or tease, don’t forget to please comment and share. 
 
Mwah SLGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment